3D Printed Silver & 24K Gold Plated Earrings LONG *P
Uniquely designed 24K yellow gold plated silver earrings that are 100% genuine and manufactured on-demand using a direct precious metal 3D printing technology. The jewellery embodies a mixture of Scandinavian simplicity, elegance and modernised ethnic details (such as the KiRiVOO pattern that plays an important role in the design). Designed in co-operation with Kati Kask, Tarmo Tael and Ines Karu-Salo (Creative Director).
1. Responsibly manufactured* in Estonia
2. Made of ethically sourced Argentium sterling silver (code 295) that is lead, cadmium and nickel free. The item is gold plated with a 24K yellow gold (purity 99.9), plating bath at the concentration of 0.8 g/l of gold. Material is sourced from Italy (the supplier is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council).
3. Measurements for Standard style (3 squares) no. JE2003G: 1.85inch (4.7cm) long, 2.4g
4. Measurement for XL style (4 squares) no. JE2029G: 2.75inch (7cm) long, 4.3g
5. *P Personalised option - up to 4 letters on one side of the lower square (up to 5 letters - XL style)
6. Authenticity Certificate: made of recycled paper
7. Packaging: FSC certified eco-friendly craft boxes (65x65x17mm)
*This collection is fully manufactured using an additive manufacturing process (precious metal 3D printer) that guarantees high quality standards comparable to those obtained by using the traditional production technics. That means time and cost saving benefits and almost irrelevant environmental impact. Read the full story here.
For CARE information, please click here.